Saturday, January 9, 2010

Please forgive me....

I'm sure most of you have noticed that I haven't been posting for awhile, and I truly apologize. I have been so busy that I have barely had time for much. My family and I recently bought a new home and a few weeks before Christmas we were moving. We have been very blessed and are so thankful for God's grace and mercy.

I hope everyone had a beautiful and blessed Christmas and enjoyed the holidays as much as me and mine did. Moving is quite a job and it took some time to get all settled in, but it's all finally done and we are now enjoying the new home that God has so richly blessed us with!

God bless you each and everyone and I do so much appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit my little inspirational blog. :)

Enjoy the two following posts for today.

God Bless!

Julie~

No comments:

Post a Comment