Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lemonade Award!


Karen, at Zemeks recently nominated me for the Lemonade Award. I appreciate the nomination, thank you so much. The Lemonade Award is for sites that show gratitude and a wonderful attitude. I think that’s a good group to belong to!

Rules for the award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this post.

My Choices for the Award:

Magnolia Blossom Art

Dolly's Daily Diary
Christ-faith defenders
My Christian Diary
Restaurant Kitchen Report for St. Louis Missouri
Start Your Own Blog
The Ramblings of Courtney

Foodarrific
Blackholes and Astrostuff
CooKinGs' FuN

5 comments:

  1. I am so Thankful Julie! GOD Bless You! I am all smiles right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award Julie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie,
    I wish I could hug you sweety! :>

    GOD Bless You Sister!

    In service for CHRIST,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie,
    Thank you soooo much for this award!! I am flattered and appreciate the recognition. I will post it on my blog soon. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.
    Take Care,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool Julie, thanks for thinking of me for this awesome award. have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete